The YWCA of the Niagara Frontier’s Summer Day Camp 2023 is open to girls and boys ages 5-12 years old. Our camp will run 9 week long sessions starting on June 26th – August 25th, 2023. Part-time is available. Our staff has created weekly integrated themes which incorporate arts and crafts, sports and recreation, and hands-on activities. A brochure with more details about the weekly themes can be downloaded below.
Niagara Wheatfield Program – West Street Elementary School
Theme: DISCOVER, EXPLORE, AND ADVENTURE
June 26th – August 25th
Monday-Friday; 7:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Includes breakfast and snack.
Full Time (3-5 days per week)
$190 / week
Part Time (2 days per week)
$90 / week
* A $25 registration fee is required at the time of application for full-time and part-time
The YWCA follows the guidelines of the Niagara County Health Department for Summer Day Camp programs. A registration packet can be downloaded below. The following information must be submitted before your child is considered registered in this program:
- YWCA Family Registration fee ($25)
- Completed Enrollment Form– paper copy
- Health History Form– paper copy
- Physical & Immunization record– paper copy
- Front Desk/Autopay Form – paper copy
For more information, contact us at (716) 433-6714.